Claus Fuetterer wrote:
Fill out windows forms with openoffice writer IS A SHEER NIGHTMARE!!!
I risk to fail a project submission with deadline midnight (in one hour!!!) because of this trash software full of errors and inconsistencies. I swear you that tomorrow I will install windows and MS-Word. Sorry but I liked reliability and reproducibility of linux software but openoffice writer is everything but that. Its the worst software I ever used. Let me know once it is really working at at least 99%...

Best, Dr. Claus Fütterer, Leipzig, Germany

PS: I attached you the form, try it!!!

From another of this mailing list:

It works fine here (OOo 3.2 on Mac OS X 10.6). What is the specific problem

you are having with the document?

jomalie