Shoot me now for asking a question that's been asked and answered here before. I tried the archives and found over 17,000 entries to do with page numbering, so that wasn't much help.

I need the first two pages of my document to NOT have a footer with page numbers. I want the third page of the document to have the footer with page number starting at three.

I found the following directions in a google search

http://openoffice.blogs.com/openoffice/2005/12/different_page_.html

but it's from 2005. It's one of 47,000+ hits

I have set up three pages: I'll make the first page a cover sheet, the second page will be a sort of Table of Contents/attachment listing, and the meat will start on the third page. That's where I want the page numbering/footer to start with page number 3.

I tried to go ahead and set-up page numbering on the third of these pages, but I can't make it work.

Anyone have a link to the past discussions?
--
Mark C. Miller
mr.mcmil...@gmail.com