Is there in OO any way to switch between currently open windows of a
particular application?

I mean:
during my work I often have 8-10 different application running and in
some of them several different documents open (like for example 3 Writer
documents, 2 Calc document and 2 Word documents).
Now, while working on a particular document in writer I may wish to
switch to another open Writer document.

Most (all?) other software I am using allow me to do that (in Word
Shift+F6 etc.).
That is very convenient in that I don't have to think about any other
document/software popping up.
In Writer however, as far as I understand it, you can switch between
open windows by using
"Alt + Tab", but as described above, there may be 10-15 open windows ...
In Writer itself, you can go to "Windows" -> and click on the relevant
document (or use a key combination, but if there are more than 2 open
documents, the letter for open document changes and you have to
ascertain it.

Is it possible to setup a keyboard shortcut that will switch ONLY
between open Writer (or Calc etc.) documents?
I tried to create a macro, but had not much luck with that so far ...

Thank you.