I'm using OOo 3.2.1 on OS X.  There's one really niggling irritation I have
with it: Whenever I start it new, and open a document, or just start with a
fresh document, OOo picks a window size and location that is NOT what I've used
in the past.

I really prefer larger windows, preferably if I'm using Writer, I like to see 2
full pages in the window.  (I still think like I'm using my old electric
typewriter from the 1980s!)  I almost always resize my document windows to just
about the same size and position.  I'd think OOo would remember the last window
position or might possibly actually match the window size to the one that
document was last open in, but it doesn't.

Is there some way I can set the default document window size and location?
(Other than writing a macro to store the info in each document when its saved
-- which is possible, but I won't have time for it for a while.)

Thanks!

Hal