On 8/3/2010 3:53 PM, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
On 03/08/10 20:47, James Knott wrote:
Peter Harris wrote:
Hi, I have just downloaded your free openoffice progam for the second
time, the first time every time I went to use it it did the install
then said I needed Quick start to use it as I could not find that I
uninstalled the complete program and have just reinstalled all has
downloaded OK and has installed. I now try to use the program by
clicking on the desk top icon and all it will do is install the
program again, result I cannot use the program. What am I doing
wrong? or do I need to do something else to use this program.Thanks
Peter

Peter M Harris8a Devon StreetTaradale NapierM  0274442476email
la_dolce_vit...@windowslive.com

I assume that desktop icon is the file you downloaded.  That file is
to be used only for installation and can be deleted when the
installation is complete.
I thought the current version and the previous one automatically deleted
the install folder?

Not the install PROGRAM though.

--
Gene Young