JB Gold wrote:
I was hoping to use a variety of script style fonts in my brochures. You only
have one which reminds me of the script style of a grade school student who is
of poor to under average skill. Do you have more and if so where do I go to
download them? Help is appreciated and needed.
JB Gold

[JB (lemmonteasnm...@yahoo.com) is not subscribed and probably will not see any responses unless directly copied.]

OOo makes available all the fonts installed in the operating system's normal location (in Windows systems -- I think there are some additional capabilities available under Tools > Options in Linux systems). Do you ordinarily connect to a non-standard font library through other applications?

Please respond only to the list (users@openoffice.org) so others can help as needed.