Ted Trobaugh wrote:
Greetings,

I am using Ooo 3.2.1; Build 9502
OSX 10.6.4

There is a simple Sum formula that is not returning the value I think it should be returning.

Why isn't the "Sum" formula in cell Y96 giving me the right value? It should be adding all the numbers from Y2 to Y93. If I add the values by hand, the answer is 9, but the formula "=Sum(Y2:Y93)" is returning 11.

All the cells in the range Y2 to Y93 contain formulas.

Any insights?  Thanks for your time.

Ted

Ted:

The situation is that you have a number of rows that are hidden. When those rows are revealed, then the sum, manually calculated, is in fact 11, not 9. So the formula is giving the correct answer of 11 as the sum of Y2:Y93.