A.  Thanks for the help Mr. Ed Zollars.

B.  Yesterday I spent some time perussing Open

    Office.org, and the suggested version for

    Windows 95 is 1.0.3.1, which I have downloaded

    but have not installed yet.  I am still struggling

    with the multitude of patches for Windows 95

    before loading the disk with apps software.

Javier De La Rosa Perigault

Republic of Panama

* eof

--- "Ed Zollars, CPA"