Sigrid Carrera さんは書きました:
Hi Thomas,

2010/8/21 Thomas Blasejewicz <tho...@s7.dion.ne.jp>:
Good morning
(OO 3.2)
This relates to the other question I posted a few minutes ago, but
considered it advisable to open a new thread.

[...]

OOo does this automatically, but you have to enter at least your name
in the "Tools > Options" field. Otherwise OOo can not decide, if it
was you who edited last the file and will place the cursor on page 1.
Just filling in your name should be enough, you don't have to enter
everything.

I trust this helps.

Sigrid

I HAVE my name, the name of my little acupuncture clinic, zip code, telephone number etc. registered (for a very long time already)
Apparently THIS does not do the trick.