G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 14:02 -0400, RockSalt wrote:

Dear Openoffice,
I have Avery Address labels # 8460.
Avery website enables you to download their wizard for a template for MS Word,
but how do I get one to work for OpenOffice?

File > New > Labels and select the 8460 form the list.

What he means is that OO has a template ready to go. No need to download one from Avery. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure even Word comes with a template for Avery 8460. If you've tried the on OO comes with and had problems with it, write back explaining what the problems are.