>I bought OpenOfficeOrg.EXE at Fryes Eletronics, but I'm unable to get it to
>install on my home
>PC with Windows 98
>
>I attempted to download it from the web at first, but I have dail-up & it just
>takes too long.
>
>Everything works, until I Extract the files.Then I get an error message, that
>says the "files
>cannot Output" or something similar. I don't recall the exact wording.

I suggest you get a piece of paper and a pencil and try again, when you
get the error message write it down exactly. Then search for that text
in google. I fyou don't find a solution that way then send this list the
error text and someone will help. It's hard to help if we don't know
what the error is...

Duncan