hello to all

i have a great problem with my document in openoffice writer.

doc was created by openoffice (i think 2.4) and i wrote (saved) many times
with different versions of openoffice without any problem.

today all my equations vanished. they are now represented as objects with
numbers accross the document.

there is no way for me to correct this.

i am running ubuntu and ubuntu - openoffice, thus i have tried to use the
same document on windows / openoffice but without any success.

is there anything i could do to save my precious data?

thanks forehand to all

p.s. i am sending one screenshot just in case you need
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/633/screenshotcd.png