Norman Henke wrote:
I am perplexed. All I want to do is open some WKS spreadsheets so I can use
them. I get a display in arabic with no menu option to change the  display.
All this and 30 minutes to download everthing after paying $29.95. What
would be your solution to my problem?
Norm Henke

First, get your money back. OpenOffice.org is a free/open source program. Got to www.openoffice.org and click download, if your not offered the correct version for your language and operating system then select "Get all platforms and languages" to select the correct version.

HTH
Andy

--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,