So you want a count of all non-blank cells?

If so, try this:

=counta(a1:b90)

(obviously you'll need to put your own cell range in)

- Naomi

Hi,

I am using OO 1.9.79 Beta and am trying to use the
Countif function to analyze data from a survey.

There are some questions that have more than one
possible answer.  I would like to be able to count any
occurrence of a number in a cell (separated by
commas), even if there is more than one number in each
cell.

Is there a way to do this?  Or should I use Base and
use a query?  Do I have to resort to separating each
response into one column (hope not)?

Any reply would be appreciated,

Christian