Den 2010-09-07 03:28:09 skrev NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>:

On 09/06/2010 12:39 AM, Gurus Knugum wrote:
Den 2010-09-06 04:08:24 skrev NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>:

On 09/05/2010 03:23 PM, Gurus Knugum wrote:
Den 2010-09-03 16:59:37 skrev <k...@hotmail.com>:

I have Openoffice 3.1 and I would like to know how I can print
addresses
on Envelops

Regards

K Haynes

Insert → Envelope…

You can connect a database to it so you can print out a lot of envelopes
with different addresses, if you like, or you can select only one or a
few
from that data base, whatever suits your needs. I think OpenOffice.org
Help covers this too, click Insert → Envelope → Help.

I see you've changed your name again Johnny :-)

I did? What was my name before? Maybe it's related to that I recently
decided to use my Gmail account with an email client using Imap instead of
logging in on its web site. I probably didn't set my name to the same as
before then. Did I use my real name before? I guess I can change it back…

Nah, I was refering to "Gurus Knugum" :-)

Yes, that's what I meant too. When I set up my email stuff in my client I just took for granted that Gurus Knugum was my ”name” for that account (I have two more, but this one is used only for mailing lists). I guess I could just login at the Gmail login page and have a look what I called the account before. Maybe my real name or something.

Anyway, a bit off topic, I'll take a look at it later. :)

Anyway; as usual, list users have spent time attempting to work on an
OOo question only to not realise that the effort was useless & into the
ether...

Do you mean that the envelope feature is hopeless to understand or did you
just mean that my attempt to help was useless? Maybe both, I imagine…

No, I meant that users spend their kind time replying to a help posting,
only to find out later that they've replied to an unsubscribed poster &
that the OP will not see the effort unless CC'd on the helpful reply.

Oh, I always take for granted that the OP know that all these questions and answers can be found online. A quick search will probably take you there immediately.

I just searched on Google with the following search string:
I have Openoffice 3.1 and I would like to know how I can print addresses on envelops

Clicked the first link and got here:
http://old.nabble.com/Envelops-td29629346.html

Anyone can do that (right?). In this case it was extraordinary easy since there is a misspelling involved – ”envelops”.

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg