Hello Steven,

2010/9/3 Steven D. Jessen <sjes...@conroeisd.net>:
> OpenOffice.org 3.2.1
> OOO320m18 (Build: 9502)
>
> Hello,
>
> 1. I tried the formatting drop-down in Tools - Options and chose "High
> Contrast
> #1" I didn't like it and changed it back to the "Default" but it didn't change
> back. Now all my doc's are dark blue! I even tried to delete the program but
> when I reloaded, there it was again in High Contrast #1. HELP please.

One option is to rename your user profile for OOo. If it hasn't the
standard name, OOo will create a new profile with the default
settings. This should help you with your problem. If you have
customised your profile a lot, you can then copy everything step by
step from the old to the new profile.

Your second question was already answered. :)

Sigrid