On 9/12/2010 11:06 AM, David H. Lipman wrote:
From: "David B Teague"<davidbtea...@comporium.net>

| Cumulatively, you guys seem to have a finger on all
| knowledge, at least about computer subjects.

|*  This is way off OO.o topic, so I'd like to keep this brief
| and off line.

*| The Problem: I've managed to lose or forget the admin

*
| I've done a Google search. Some of the stuff is on target
| (the last item below) but doesn't address my questions  and
| the rest is tangential at best.

| Thanks!
| David Teague

<  snip>

Westell 327W Router+Modem:
Acct:  admin
Password:  password

MTU:  1492
DSL PPPoE

Your ISP account name and password for PPPoE authentication.

Many thanks for your reply, BUT PLEASE,let's continue this OFF LINE. This is too far off topic to continue to burn machine time for the denizens of the OO.o USERS mailing list.

What I failed to tell you was that the default id and password have been changed. I have found a lot of information at
http://www.ehow.com/
and search for 327W

David Teague