Dolores wrote:
I have been using your program for about a year now.  I am retired, and have
been doing some free lance writing.  I first received it from century-link
telephone company.  I do not know how I can contribute to your program. I was
using Word and it got erased from my computer. Since I have retired, I now have
the time to do things that I have wanted to do for a long.  I was a teacher
working from 2 to 18 year olds. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use the
program.  Dolores Prinster  d.prins...@hotmail.com
Well, if nothing else, you can always spread the word to others, so they can enjoy the benefits of OpenOffice.org too. If you're still working with kids, now is a great time to introduce them to it.