Hello all!

I've produced a small ebook-style PDF using OpenOffice Writer, which has
worked out pretty well with one exception. The links in the
(auto-generated) Table of Contents seem to be reversed.

By "reversed," I do not mean that they appear visually in the document
out of order. Everything looks fine. Top of the page has an entry to the
first chapter, the entry on the bottom is to the last chapter. And the
links themselves are fine. The link to the first chapter goes to the
first chapter, etc.

The problem is that when I view this PDF on my ebook reader, the last
entry is selected first. Navigating "up" the list moves the selection
down, and vice versa. It's all very unnatural.

So it appears that, although the text appears on the PDF page in order,
the links inside the PDF are somehow listed in reverse order.

I suppose that it could be the reader device (Sony PRS-300) that's
messing it up, but I'm not sure how I could tell that.

Suggestions?

-Alan