On 10/2/2010 7:16 PM, Barry Kahn wrote:
 On 10/2/2010 19:25, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
On 10/02/2010 07:21 PM, Tony Carr wrote:
Those of us still suffering under Gates' heel would also like
directions, when the time comes.  Or is Libre-Office to be linux-only?
Why not check it out for yourself.

<http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/>

I switched my MacBook Pro, and debian laptops from OO to LO, and have
had no problems. So far at least

You ever send me an email again. I'll report you to the FTC.

Sorry you are offended, but you did subscribe yourself. No one else did it to/for you.
So if you do not want further OpenOffice.org related messages,
then be our guest and promptly unsubscribe yourself.

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and "report to the FTC."