On 10/02/2010 08:13 AM, Twayne wrote:
> In news:i85deh$dd...@dough.gmane.org,
> NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net> typed:
>> Tried to send you the latest modifed pdf, but:
>>
>> Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the
>> following address.
>>
>> <a...@extratech.com>:
>> Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 <a...@extratech.com>...
>> Rejected:
>> 98.138.90.72 listed at bl.spamcop.net [RCPT_TO]
>>
>> I'll switch IP's, but you might check your spamcop settings.
>>
>> gary
>
> You'll drop off spamcop's bl 24 hrs after the spam stops IRRC unless this is
> your third or more times listed. The blocking is being done by
> extratech.com, of course.
>
> HTH,
>
> Twayne`

Thanks. We got it sorted out.
BTW: I ended up taking his .odt, converted to a .doc & running it
through MS Word 2002 & Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0 to get it working
on his ereader. Now that we know the issue I've asked Alan to file a bug
report so that (hopefully) we can get the problem fixed in OOo/LO.