On 07/10/2010 18:57, AG wrote:
Hi all

I cannot figure out how to make the header on a spreadsheet bold (&/ or
underlined). On a regular sheet I do the following:

Format > Page > Header > Edit > Custom > Text Attributes > Font Effects
 > Overlining > Bold

But this doesn't seem to have any influence on the actual text in the
header field. Experimenting, I have ticked the "Individual words"
option, as well as manually selected the colours for the text. Again, nada.

I'm (reasonably?) sure there must be a straight forward way of doing
this, but the print preview and actual print out of the sheet do not
reflect the changes I think that I am making.

Any thoughts - am I missing a step?

I've just looked at this quickly - never tried it before.

Format | Page | Header then click Edit shows 3 header areas. I entered some text, picked a word and selected it, then applied the required font and effect. Seems to work, at least as far as page preview goes.

3.1.1/XP

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England