I created a simple database for addresses using BASE that seems to do the job. However, I have been unable to come up with a way to print an address on an envelope (or labels). I tried a Form, and it printed in the correct place on an envelope, but printed the color background as well as the field labels, in addition to the field data I wanted. Also, I selected 'print all pages' but it printed only one record.

Can anyone give me a suggestion to set up some way to print addresses on envelopes from BASE?

--David Koch