Den 2010-10-13 17:31:32 skrev Michele Zarri <m.za...@gmail.com>:

On 13/10/10 16:15, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
I had a spreadsheet open and I dragged an image to it from my desktop, and I right clicked it → Arrange… → To Background.

Now I can't figure out how to remove it. Have tried everything I can think of… I can't use Undo since that would undo things that I want to keep.

Anyone?

OpenOffice.org 3.2.0
Ubuntu 10.04

One possible way:
- open the navigator (F5)
- select the category Graphics and expand it
- double click on the "offending" image (probably called Graphic 1 unless you have more images in the spreadsheet)

This should bring up the image and allow you to delete it or to re-arrange it.

Cheers,

Michele

Ah… thanks! Forgot about the navigator since I never use it. Maybe I should start to use it from now on…
:)

And it was Graphic 2 in this case, just in case someone wants to know…

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg