Hi,
I just downloaded openoffice 3.2.1 yesterday. As I use it, periodically, I am
asked on a screen that is called Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 for a
product key and each time I open it, the message tells me I have 25, then 24,
then 23, then 22 etc  opportunities to open it free before I am required to
enter a product key. Should I take this message seriously. Will my access to
openoffice run out after 25 accesses. Can you give me a product key. Thank you
for any help you can provide.
Charlie Hunter, calgary, Canada.