On 10/28/2010 03:30 AM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
> On 10/13/2010 02:06 PM, Ekain Rojo Labaien wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I just want to know if endnote 9 is available in open office writer
>> like in Microsoft word 2003, if I can cite in my text and as always
>> endnote create the bibliography. And is it possible to carry all the
>> references that I have create in word? Writer will recognize them?
>> Thank you very much
>>
>> Ekain (A researcher from the Basque Country
>> university)
>
> In case an answer is still of interest: an endnote integration for OOo
> was provided by the endnote developers. I don't remember for which
> version. Don't they tell on their website?
>
> Regards,
> Mathias

What do you mean by Endnote integration?

Are you saying that OOo reads/writes the file formats that is used by it?

Are you saying there is a part of OOo that will work with Endnote as a
"partner" in your work/documentation like it does with MS Word?

Are you saying that there is an extension that will work the same way as
Endnote/MS Word
using Writer?

I am not sure what you mean.  Hopefully you mean that OOo's Writer now
works with
Endnote so you can use Writer instead of Word.