On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Cameron Walter <cameronhylan...@yahoo.ca>wrote:

> HI
> I purchased your open office office program disk about 3 weeks ago, up
> until now I have not received it. I realise that, sometimes there is a delay
> in cross border shipping, but I think this too long. and sopmething has
> happened on the way. I would like you top look into the matter for me.
> My name/adress is:
>  Walter Cameron
> 169 Shaughnessy Blvd. Unit.23
> Toronto. ON.  M2J 1J9
> Canada.
>
> Thank You. Walter

You really need to go back to the website/people that you purchased the
program from. This mailing list is for OpenOffice.org which is freely
available from www.openoffice.org .... If you got the program from us there
would be no charge, or something to wait for (it can be downloaded, free of
charge, from the website).

/paul