Hello,

I am trying to create a spreadsheet to keep track of my work ours.

This is what I have:

Column A - Number of hours I've worked that day - X
Column B - The amount I get paid per hour - Y
Column C - The amount I get for bus fair per day - Z
Column G - Should be the result (in currency format) of X multiplied by Y
plus Z equals T.

I was able to enter the following in column G:

=PRODUCT(A2:A30,B2:B30)

to get the result of money I get paid for the number of hours I worked.

My problem is: What do I have to write to add the amount I get for a round
trip by bus for that day. G has to be the final gross amount of money I get
paid for that month.

Thanks!
--

Amichai Rotman