Apparently the address that I use to receive emails is not the same as the one
my ISP sends, but my ISP translates it on their server. As a result, my unsub
command carries an address that isn't in the database, and every attempt to
modify the acknowledgement email has failed, as I'm still getting messages.

And while the typical reader/volunteer cannot help, a moderator must
occasionally read these messages, and that person can bring this to the
attention of the list owner (who apparently ignores emails written by me
directly).

And yes, I'm on this list and the Discuss list, so I am speaking of multiple
lists. I apologize for hijacking the original thread, but I can't think of any
better way to get a moderator's attention without being obnoxious.

Alan Frayer
E-Commerce Manager
Goodwill Industries-Suncoast, Inc.
http://www.goodwill too.com