I have paper 8.5x11, landscape, divided into two columns.
Each column will have a frame, with a photo insert, in the bottom half.
After I fold it over, it will make a card, with the picture on the front.
I'll slice down center and make two cards.

I've had help with this before which I appreciate, but I still can't get
the picture in the center.

At first I was using a vertical line to divide the page visually but
the frame/photo never is centered correctly. So I thought of using
columns.
I thought it was skewing off because of the margins, so I have set all
margins to zero.
Other than eyeballing it (looks right on monitor, prints off center) is
there any way to center the frame in the column?
Frames each 4.75" wide, 3.65" high.
Using OO 3.0

Thank you for all the good help.

--