On 12/13/10 20:55, DeWayne McCarty wrote:
Using windows 7 Home
Recently every time I open OO writer of a OO document I receive the message "OpenOffice.org Document Recovery" When I click start Recovery I get "Book%202%20index%20-%204-29-2009.odt_.odt X Recovery Failed Then I click next and the document opens. This happens with all OO files. I do a normal close/save when storing these files, Why don't they just open?
Thank you

Hi Dwayne.

The answer is simple... click Cancel. Don't do a document recovery. The problem will likely resolve itself.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead