On 12/15/2010 2:43 PM, Vic Dura wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:29:59 -0800, JOE Conner
<joeconner2...@gmail.com>  wrote Re Re: [users] Print cell grid lines?:

On 12/15/2010 1:20 PM, Vic Dura wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:56:40 -0600, Vic Dura<vpd...@hiwaay.net>   wrote
Re [users] Print cell grid lines?:

Hello,

Using OOOv3.2 spreadsheet on Windows XP, how does one elect to print
the cell grid lines when printing a sheet?  I'm sure there must be a
setting somewhere for this.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks
Excuse me for replying to my own post, but I found the answer in
"Getting Started With OpenOffice.org 3"  page 163.  The instructions
are to select Format - Page - Sheet and use the check box: [ ] Grid.

This will suffice for the current document only.  If you want a
permanent fix, follow my previous post.
Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA
Got it.  Thanks very much for your help.

*Another option, you can select a range of cells and then FORMAT CELLS select the BORDERS tab and then you can do quite a bit of grid formatting, shading, etc.
*

*Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA*