Chuck Peck wrote:
Hello Peter,

Thanks for the information. I stepped through the instructions and it works
and I feel well documented.

I just installed the latest 2.0 beta and this helped a lot getting my
medical dictionary back into the program.

So, you used the Macro and all went well?

Awesome!

Thanks a lot,
Chuck Peck

P.S. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

What would really help is if you had some time to do some editing, basically proof reading, of some documents we are working on. Right now we are pushing hard on our Migration Guide, which is a document that talks about the transition from MSO to OOo.

The process is very simple and only requires that you have some knowledge of MSO and some knowledge of OOo. What is needed is for your to possibly test the instructions in the document to make sure they make sense. It is especially useful if someone who is relatively inexperiences with OOo 2.0 looks it over so we are not missing any important steps.

Let me know if you have some time and e-mail me off list.

Thanks!
--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org