Hello all,

I am trying to create a template for my private business to serve me as a
letterhead.

I would like to have it on my Ubuntu box and write the documents using it as
a template, as opposed to sending it to a print shop and have to find room
to keep thousands of papers....

I was finally able to figure out how to use the shapes to create a rounded
frame around the body of the document (chose the rectangle with the rounded
edges, pulled it over the entire area, set the color as invisible, wrapped
it to the page and set it as background).

It all worked well, except when I start a new page, it comes without the
frame...

Is there a way I can set a page frame with rounded edges and make it behave
as the page itself (save it as a style or some such)?

Thanks!