Hi,

I understand how auto-correct works; I mean that auto-correct has nothing to
do with my question. Here is an example of what I want to do:

   1. Create a new text file using notepad (or any other editor).
   2. Using notepad I write: SELECT * FROM erdata erd WHERE erd.cvalue = 42;
   3. Save the file as *statement.sql*.
   4. Close notepad.
   5. Create a new office document in OpenOffice Writer.
   7. Click *Create from file*.
   8. Choose *statement.sql*.
   9. Check *link*.
   10. Apply http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/coooder to
   the OLE Object.
   11. Create a PDF in OO.

At this point, the PDF should show the text from step 2, but in colour,
like:

SELECT * FROM erdata erd WHERE erd.cvalue = 42;

Now I want to do this (nothing more and nothing less):

   1. Edit *statement.sql*.
   2. Change the code to: SELECT * FROM erdata erd WHERE erd.cvalue = 10
   3. Save *statement.sql*.
   4. Create PDF in OO.

The PDF should show:

SELECT * FROM erdata erd WHERE erd.cvalue = 10;

Does that make sense?

How do you perform step 10?

Thank you,
Dave