On 12/21/2010 11:35 AM, RA Brown wrote:
> On Tue Dec 21 2010 11:20:23 GMT-0800 (PST)  Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
>> --- On Tue, 12/21/10, Jérôme DUBOIS <jerome.dub...@com6.fr> wrote:
>> Do you a data sheet of open office ?
>>
>> I respond to customer and I need these
>> informations.Here is what I found after a quick google search:
>> http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/open-office/060551.pdf
>>

> Better information on OpenOffice.org can be found at
> http://why.openoffice.org/ .  Your link refers to Oracle Open Office, a
> renaming of Sun's Start Office.  Some propose that the naming is to
> confuse people and get them to buy OOO instead of just downloading OOo. :(
>
> Andy

That doesn't provide a 'data sheet'. Unfortunately, it looks as if
marketing could use some help:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/marketing_where.html
http://www.openoffice.org/product/more.html
All those are OOo 2 & I can't seem to find any for OOo 3.

There may be some OOo brochures/data sheets hidden somewhere else, but I
followed the 'Projects' tab from the main page & then the Marketing link:
http://projects.openoffice.org/index.html
\
 http://marketing.openoffice.org/
  \