To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:21 AM
Subject: [users] Importing spreadsheet into database

Hi, I am a new user to Open Office.  I am trying to import a spreadsheet
(excel format) into Database to do sorting and queries on.  When I try to
load the spreadsheet it "default" loads into Calc and I can't get it into
Database. Any help or pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.
Sorry if this doesn't get to the proper place for questions.

Thanks

ROB