________________________________
From: Masnik, Stanley A [mailto:stanley.mas...@illinois.gov]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 8:36 AM
To: Fitzpatrick, Brian; Campbell, Colin; Oloris, Ramonchito; Berube, Ann E;
Caraballo, Wilmer; Salinas, Gregorio; Rinaldi, Michael D; Ahmed, Syed I;
Schumacher, Jonathan M; Wancket, Troy D; Enockson, Linn K; Carlson, Diane D;
Kukla, Jim J; Soderstrom, Scott A; Mysliwiec, Jeffrey A; Mack, MaryEllen;
Kaldenberger, Kurt W; Nichols, Ryan J.; Kenenakhone, Pat; Lowther, Jeffrey I.