On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 11:28 -0500, McLauchlan, Kevin wrote:
> My comments/questions at bottom.

Kevin,
     You were earlier given a link to the Master Document chapter in the
Writer Guide. This chapter contains everything you need to know about
creating a master document including many illustrations. It contains
much more that you will find in the Help files. Is there any reason why
you have not used it?

Dan