Richard Saunders wrote:
Why are you sending these e-mails to me?

I'm not; I'm sending them to the openoffice.org users' mailing list, to which you appear to be subscribed. This is a mailing list for users of the openoffice.org software to help each other with problems.

If you no longer wish to receive emails for this mailing list, you can unsubscribe yourself by following the instructions at the bottom of most emails sent via the list (including mine, to which you replied):
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@openoffice.org

This occasionally doesn't work quite right, and there are others here who can help in that case. Please reply to users(at)openoffice.org (replacing (at) with @) and I'm sure someone able to help will do so.

Mark.