I have used a simple macro linked to a button to enter the current date and time in a cell for several years. It is not working now that I have installed version 3.3.0 on Windows XP, SP3. So I re-recorded the macro. But when I look at the macro, the =now() function is not included. The jump to next cell is all that shows.

REM  *****  BASIC  *****

sub DateTime
rem ----------------------------------------------------------------------
rem define variables
dim document   as object
dim dispatcher as object
rem get access to the document
document   = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
dispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")

dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:JumpToNextCell", "", 0, Array())

end sub

I checked macro security and made sure that it is set to "medium."

Where do I look next?

Gene K.