On 04/02/2011 13:04, Andreas Säger wrote:
Am 04.02.2011 12:37, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
OO 3.3.0 keeps notifying me about a French Dictionary Extension update.
I don't want it, I'm English!
How do i stop the notification?
On a similar theme, AFAIK you used to be able to uninstall all the
dictionaries that loaded by default - I can't see where to do this in 3.3.

Cheers

Gordon

Under Linux:
sudo /opt/openoffice.org3/program/unopkg gui

calls the extension manager with administration privileges which lets you remove packages from the installation directory.

Sorry, should have said. Windows 7.
I started OO in Administrator mode, removed extensions.
Went back into User mode, extensions still there with the "remove" button greyed out!