I have about 60 email messages, none longer than one page,
all unsaved, i.e. still in their email folder, that I wish to export to
a 60-page PDF - IOW one PDF page per email message. Search as I might
through the included help pages, I cannot seem to identify any way to
introduce page breaks in the PDF in this fashion ... has anyone
done this? Regrettably, I have a hunch I'll have to save all of them
first, then load them into Writer, before even thinking of PDF
exports...

Thanks,

Brewster Gillett
Embrace a sharing community of sustainable justice low-carbon diversity