Hi All

Sun released a jre update recently, update 24. If you upgrade java to this version, you will render, SOFFICE Base forms, virtually useless. Whatever the change has been, forms that do work will load slowly, very, very slowly in some cases, you will also notice your CPU hit 100% for the soffice process.

I have tested this in the following scenarios

OO 3.2, 32 bit, on a netbook, ad PC hence why I have not updated OO to 3.3

LO 3.3 64 Bit laptop

OO 3.3 64 Bit laptop

All exhibit exactly the same behaviour, stick JRE 6 Update 22, as this works perfectly.

Cheers

Tony

believed to be clean.