Hello, Everyone on our Forum, regarding Anthony's Post.  Thanks, Dan, for
trying to answer his problem, but I'm not sure the WORD/OOo interchangeability
problems are being addressed.   Does anyone see the similarities to my
problem/post a couple days ago? ... i.e. the conversion factors from OOo to
Word (PDF, .SXW, .DOC, WordPad, etc.) ... or am I totally off base? I'm quite
fine if anyone tells me I'm missing the point here (at least that would help me
move on to other possible solutions).

I appreciated the posts attempting to resolve my particular problem in this
regard, but they didn't help me get a solution ... either because I'm dumb (to
which I readily admit without shame), or there's something wrong with OOo 2
Beta.  I didn't have these problems with 1.1.4.

Since I couldn't resolve the problem in OOo 2 (1.9 beta), today I tried to
re-install the stable version 1.1.4. to see if I'm totally wacko about this
problem.  Well, that didn't work either ... It's been so long since I installed
OOo at all, I'm having problems even trying to install the 1.1.4 too ... Gaw! I
can't imagine what the Newbies are going through.

So, if there are any "Experts" on OOo out there, please continue to try helping
us out with this Microsoft Word versus Open Office conversion.  I thought
that's what this whole project is about.

Thanks.