I live in Russia, and set Russian preferences, but i try switch comma in
configuration, can't do this (switch ok, but not effect).
Ok, i will save as non CSV format, but how i can remove "E" and show full 19
symbols decimal ? (0,0000000000000000001).
Need for work, show traffic and analyzing it...
--
All the best.
From Pavel V Subach