Karen a pdf should be readable on almosy any computer with the free
adobe reader. If you need to save it as a Mircosoft Word Document, then
select .doc or .docx. from the pulldown file type box.

I have not used Microsoft Office since 1999, so I'm not sure about Win 7
version of office. It may also support .xml besides the two mentioned
above.

Hope this helps.