On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 06:46:24 +1000
"Andrew T" <charl...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

Hello Andrew,

I'm putting this back on the mailing list, please keep replies there.  I
send you the copy as a courtesy, so you know there's been a response, as
you're not subbed to the list.

> Mate the web address you gave me is the where I have been trying. When

Okay.

> I click on I Want to download OpenOffice.org"
> it goes to planet mirror.

> Do I need firefox? I have explorer and windows 7.

Browser choice should be irrelevant.

Try clearing your browser's cache as a start.  Beyond that, I don't
really know what else could be the problem.

--
 Regards  _
You're only 29 got a lot to learn