*I couldn't get OO to print envelopes either. I also use Abiword wp and it
won't print them either. Contacted Lexmark about the prob & they said the
fault was the wp. I finally gave up and went to Walmart and spent $20 for
Print Master which includes envelope printing. With some finegeling I got it
to work. Good luck.*
*Rich

*