On 4/28/2011 12:48 PM, Peter Howatson wrote:
I used OpenOffice 3.2 after installing 3.3 and writhing several pages. The screen shows all pages at once. I have only one hand so it is slow to write. I have searched to try and find out why it dose this. I would like it to show only the page I am writing and scroll to the other pages if necessary. Can you help please.
Regards Peter Howatson.
I would say go to "view"->"zoom"->"optimal" or the option
of your choice.
Good luck!

Tom

--
 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  -- Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal), Roman
Poet, late 1st, early 2nd century AD